Steve, Janet, Grace, and Caleb left at about seven this morning. I did the thing most moms would do, I sent him off with lots of kisses and a wave, then came inside and cried a little. I think Bryan might be a little worried about me, since he said he'd be coming home for lunch, which he rarely does. Or it could be that we have sushi in the fridge.

At any rate, after missing Caleb instantly, I went back to my room with Micah and turned on "my show". After feeding Micah we both went back to sleep. Already things are different!

I realized that Caleb didn't take his medicine with him (he is doing better but is not well yet) so I just called Steve's cell. They were stopped in Weed, California, to let the kiddies run around and get something to eat.

So far, so good. The roads are predicted to be snowy and icy so they may be stopping half-way and finishing off the trek tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment