I just launched a new website for my church and since you are the people I trust with my semi-finished work [hence this blog :) ] I want to know what you think about it, things you think should be added, etc.
Keep in mind that the website is not done yet. I refer to it as "functional". The design is basically finished, aside from some minor tweaks. As far as content goes, more will be added blog-style as things come up. The Discover section is pretty much complete for what info I have at the moment, but more will be added to that too.
Check my work at www.NorthbayCovenant.org and then comment away, my friends. I already have a list of things to work on, but the more input, the better, I think. I may not execute every suggestion, but all comments are valuable and will be taken into consideration.
Thanks!