When we moved into this house, we noticed the owner left a lot of things behind. We are now apparently renting five additional camping chairs, for example. I found this in the back yard and we are stumped as to what it could be...
We originally thought it to be a handle such as a wagon handle, but it has no holes for attaching to anything at the bottom. At the bottom of the shaft, right where it splits into two, there is a place where we think one could screw a garden hose into it. There is a hole at the very bottom of each of the two prongs.
So the question is this: WHAT IS THIS???
Do you know or have any idea? I hate an unsolved mystery!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have no idea *why* you'd want to do this, but perhaps it is for watering soil below the surface? Or for drowning out worms or pests?