1. Do you like chinese food?
Depends on the dish... I don't like the hot stuff.

2. How big is your bed?
Queen size

3. Is your room clean?
Clean, yes; organized, almost.

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Laptop right now, desktop needs the a desk.

5. Do you have webcam?
Yes... Use it with Windows Live Messenger

6. Favorite comedian?
Hmm... Can't say I have a favorite, but Jerry Seinfeld is good... And I love improv from the Whose Line Is It Anyway crew.

7. Do you smoke weed?
No, but I need to go pull some weeds in the back yard.

8. Do you drink?
All day, every day. Water, juice, Snapple White Tea with Nectarine (yum).

9. Does anyone like you?
You wouldn't know it, since nobody leaves comments. :)

10. Whats the nicest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
She got away with a short last name, at least. But she really needs a new hairdo. Seriously though, it's cool that she's the first African American woman, second African American, and second woman to serve as Secretary of State.

11. Are you sexually active?
Close your ears... How else do you figure I got pregnant.

12. Sleep with or without clothes on?
With!

13. Who sleeps with you every night?
Bryan!

14. Do long distance relationships work?
Where there's a will (or two, in the case of relationships), there's a way.

15. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Once for a headlight in high school, once for speeding about four years ago.

16. Pancakes or French Toast?
Banana chocolate chip pancakes

17. Do you like coffee?
Not in the least! I'm a Washington traitor.

18. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, hard-boiled, or over hard. (I think wet yolk is gross.)

19. Do you believe in astrology?
No.

20. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Claud

21. Last person on your missed call list?
My mom

22. What was the last text message you received?
I don't text message... Call me old-school.

23. Mcdonalds or Burger King?
Neither!

24. Number of pillows?
Two... One Down Around feathers, and I just forfeited my body pillow (too hot on my belly at night) for a regular pillow.

25. Last thing you ate?
Apple and cottage cheese

26. Last thing you bought?
Groceries. I know, fun-fun.

27. What are you hearing right now?
The fan from my laptop, Dora the Explorer, cars going by, neighbor's leaf blower.

28. Pick a lyric, any lyric:
"
na, na na na-na na-na, na-na na-na, hey jude..." - from Hey Jude by the Beatles

29. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
If I have to.... Smucker's Low Sugar Strawberry Preserves

30. Can you play pool?
I can, but it's not pretty.

31. Do you know how to swim?
Yes, but again, it's not pretty.

32. Favorite ice cream?
Cookies and Cream or Strawberry are my go-to flavors. Right now I have Ultimate Caramel Cup in my freezer... At least a little bit of it is left.

33. Do you like maps?
I like them better than getting lost.

34. Tell me a random fact:
Giraffes have no vocal cords.

35. Ever play spin the bottle?
Nope.

36. Ever attend a theme party?
I don't know?

37. Ever do a hand stand?
No.

38. What is your favorite season?
I used to say summer, but now I fear the California heat.

39. What is the first music video you ever saw?
I can't remember the first one, but Fantastic Voyage by Coolio always comes to mind. All those people coming out of the trunk....

40. Pick a movie quote:
"Uh...actually sir, I think that we prefer to go with the bizarre and risky. It's worked for us so far." - Down Periscope

41. Favorite quote:
"There is no off position on the genius switch." - David Letterman

42. Best friend's name?
Jesus

43. How long have you known them?
Years now :)

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
SomeTHING or someONE?

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
7ish

46. How many times a day do you check your email?
Several

47. Do you like MySpace?
I have come to accept it and use it to my benefit.

48. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Mispronounced words, especially nuclear "nucular" , and height "heighth"

49. What do you hope to accomplish today?
Very mundane things, like getting dressed (it's about lunchtime now), doing laundry, preparing a dish for a party tomorrow, and (this one is kinda fun) taking Caleb to get portraits taken at Sears.

50. What question would you make #50?
Why do I feel compelled to answer these questionairres, and secretly enjoy doing so?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment