The house is pretty much packed up now. We got the keys to the new house (off base) on Friday afternoon and we're rearin' to go. Some people from B's work are helping us tomorrow, since I'm pretty much useless to carry boxes or anything. I'll be "supervising" for the most part.
Of course, one the Brawn leaves me with the boxes at the new place, I'll be spending every day unpacking until we are back to normal. Normal as defined by me, of course.
Unhooking the last things soon... The TV, digital cable box, computer, and phone have been hanging in as long as they could. But now it's time to go unwired. Hoping it won't take too long to get the cable service to the new house (since not only our TV, but our internet and phone work through the cable).
We'll have 8 days, starting tomorrow, to get this place cleaned up for the final inspection. Nothing obscene, just like moving out of any other apartment. And then it's au revoir to Moldyville forever!